- Apply Now
Photofy Android Developer - Raleigh, NC
We are looking for an Android Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits. This Android app developer will work with our team to build and maintain our mobile application. This role will lead our Android programming while working closely with design and backend development teams.Key Areas of Responsibility
- Oversee all development of Photofy mobile application on Android devices
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven software development experience and Android skills development
- Proven working experience in Android app development
- Have published at least one original Android app
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Experience with Android SDK
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Experience with heavy image processing on mobile devices
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines as well as material design
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Proficient understanding of code versioning using Git
Local candidates only.
Apply Now: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Apply Now
Graphic Designer - Raleigh, NC
Works with lead Graphic Designer and Creative Director to design content to be used within our Photofy app and works with third-party artists to publish their content to our Photofy app. Typography skills are of top importance, along with the ability to combine elements to create finished designs.General Accountability
- Designs art and copy layouts for materials such as illustrations, publications, graphs, charts, brochures, certificates, flyers, posters and slide presentations to be presented by visual media.
- Performs computer image manipulation.
- Prepares computerized typeset documents using computer publishing and page layout software.
- Determines size, arrangement, type style and size of illustrations and copy.
- Arranges layout according to space availability and using knowledge of layout principles and design concepts.
- Studies illustrations and photographs to plan presentation of materials, products or services.
- Assists with coordination of work performed by freelance artists, vendors, intern workers and other departments.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
- Minimum Education: Associates Degree
- Preferred Education: Bachelors Degree
- Preferred Experience: 1-2 Years
- Minimum Field-of-Expertise: Education in graphic or industrial design. Work experience as a graphic designer covering all aspects of artwork preparation.
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems time efficiently; Gathers and analyzes information; Develops solutions; Uses reason.
- Technical Skills - Assesses own strengths and weaknesses; Pursues developmental opportunities; Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills; Shares expertise.
- Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively; Listens and gets clarification when necessary; Responds informatively to questions; Participates in meetings.
- Planning/Organizing - Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Plans for additional resources; Sets goals and objectives; Organizes or schedules other people and their tasks.
- Design - Develops and produces creative solutions; Translates concepts and information into images; Uses feedback to modify designs; Demonstrates attention to detail.
- Cost Consciousness - Works within approved budget; Develops and implements cost saving measures; Conserves company resources.
- Written Communication - Writes clearly and concisely; Edits work; Presents data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
Apply Now: email@example.com