- Apply Now
Graphic Designer - Raleigh, NC
Works with lead Graphic Designer and Creative Director to design content to be used within our Photofy app and works with third-party artists to publish their content to our Photofy app. Typography skills are of top importance, along with the ability to combine elements to create finished designs.General Accountability
- Designs art and copy layouts for materials such as illustrations, publications, graphs, charts, brochures, certificates, flyers, posters and slide presentations to be presented by visual media.
- Performs computer image manipulation.
- Prepares computerized typeset documents using computer publishing and page layout software.
- Determines size, arrangement, type style and size of illustrations and copy.
- Arranges layout according to space availability and using knowledge of layout principles and design concepts.
- Studies illustrations and photographs to plan presentation of materials, products or services.
- Assists with coordination of work performed by freelance artists, vendors, intern workers and other departments.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
- Minimum Education: Associates Degree
- Preferred Education: Bachelors Degree
- Preferred Experience: 1-2 Years
- Minimum Field-of-Expertise: Education in graphic or industrial design. Work experience as a graphic designer covering all aspects of artwork preparation.
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems time efficiently; Gathers and analyzes information; Develops solutions; Uses reason.
- Technical Skills - Assesses own strengths and weaknesses; Pursues developmental opportunities; Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills; Shares expertise.
- Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively; Listens and gets clarification when necessary; Responds informatively to questions; Participates in meetings.
- Planning/Organizing - Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Plans for additional resources; Sets goals and objectives; Organizes or schedules other people and their tasks.
- Design - Develops and produces creative solutions; Translates concepts and information into images; Uses feedback to modify designs; Demonstrates attention to detail.
- Cost Consciousness - Works within approved budget; Develops and implements cost saving measures; Conserves company resources.
- Written Communication - Writes clearly and concisely; Edits work; Presents data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
Apply Now: firstname.lastname@example.org