It’s that time of year when we send out a mass amount of Christmas Cards to friends and family to wish everyone a Happy Holiday. But sometimes, sending out Christmas Cards can be very stressful. Here are some helpful tips when you’re sending them out this year:
- Send your cards out as early as possible. The more you wait, the more you take a risk of the cards getting there before Christmas.
- Send “Seasons Greetings” when in doubt. If you are not sure if someone celebrates Christmas, go with a more generic saying like “Happy Holidays.”
- Make sure to include your return address so people know exactly who it’s from and can easily send you one in return.
- Include a handwritten note on the back. Make it a little more personal by writing something small on the back of the photo. People will appreciate you taking the time to write them something special.
- If you’re sending a card to a coworker, send it to the office unless you interact with them socially outside of work.
If you follow these tips, we think your Christmas Cards will be a hit this year!