Photofy is proud to announce the introduction of a collage feature to our service offering! Now you don’t have to look any further in order to create masterpieces that combine more than one photo. Photofy’s collage feature provides 23 different layouts that allow you to combine up to 12 pictures in a single composition, but the fun doesn’t stop there.
Photofy collage allows you to show or hide photo boxes, giving you the space to add elements that don’t cover your photo. Our collage feature also includes more advanced capabilities that grant you the opportunity to adjust border thickness and round the corners of the images that you are using.
The Photofy collage feature is simple and easy to use, and invites you to incorporate designs, text, frames, and stickers into your collage. You can even apply separate filters to each of the photos in the collage.
Many of the capabilities of the Photofy collage feature are completely unique to Photofy, and enable you to express yourself and create visual masterpieces like never before.
There are many uses for Photofy collage, and the sky’s the limit when it comes to your creativity. Check out the examples we have below for both inspiration and helpful instruction on how to use the Photofy collage feature to its greatest potential!
As you can see, there are many ways to use the Photofy collage feature. If you want to discover exactly how we created the first collage, follow along with the tutorial below.
1. First we selected the collage template we wanted to use from the 23 layouts that Photofy has to offer.
2. Once we selected our layout, we changed the white background to black by tapping “Edit Collage” and selecting the black color swatch to the left of the color wheel.
3. After changing our background to black, we deleted one of our photo windows to create a blank space in our collage. We did this by tapping the red minus sign in the upper right hand corner of the selected photo window. We then added photos by tapping on the photo windows and making selections from our photo album.
4. We added the graphic element by tapping on the “Designs” icon and searching for our desired graphic in the search bar at the top of the screen. We then rescaled the size of our graphic element by pinching it and dragging it into the blank space we created earlier.
5. Finally, we wanted to round the corners of the photos in our collage. In order to do this we tapped on one of the photos in our collage (high-lighted in yellow), and then tapped the “Edit Collage” icon in the lower left hand corner of the frame. We then rounded the corners of all our photos by dragging the circular “Rounded Corners” button to the right. To finalize the change to our corners we clicked on the green box at the bottom of the screen.
6. Satisfied with our final image we clicked on the yellow “Preview” button at the bottom of the screen, and then finally “Save & Share” in order to share our collage creation with the world.
We hope this tutorial was helpful, and remember, you can share your collage creations with us on Instagram and Twitter by tagging @Photofyapp and using the hashtags #photofy #photofyapp !